Thursday, July 30, 2009

LITTLE DANE'S BLESSING: JUNE 7th 2009

Such a handsome little guy on his special day. We love you Dane!




















Grammy, Jessi & Dane





















Grammy with my second adorable grandson!



















































Gramps and Cooper are such awesome buddies!
Cooper LOVED waveboarding with Gramps!


























Our sweet little Duff family of four just keeps getting cuter and cuter!














































We love getting to be Cooper and Dane's Grammy and Gramps...We feel so blessed to have two such fun little grandsons! We were so happy just Ted and I got to fly to Las Vegas for the weekend for Dane's blessing.....Jessica, Mason, Cooper and Dane we love you all so much!

6 comments:

laurdacooj said...

you are so pretty Melody! I love love love you! Those cute little boys are so lucky to have such a fabulous grammy! xoxo

Wendy said...

What a cute family!

Stacey said...

What a special occasion! I bet Cooper and Dane were thrilled to have you all to themselves. You and Ted are such cuties. I LOVE your new header. Every single member of your family is so good looking!

Stan & Isabelle said...

such a great day and cute photos! love you all mega much!!

Josie said...

Mel! I'm so happy you have a blog now! Yay! I love it!

Daniel and Monica Long said...

Melody, you're the BEST grandma, mom, wife! Seriously, if I'm half as good as you, I'll call myself lucky! LOVE you to pieces!