Thursday, July 9, 2009

Jayla gets to sing the National Anthem at the Portland,OR. Beavers Baseball Game; with her school choir!

Take us out to the Ball Game...

Dad...buy us some peanuts and popcorn and cracker jacks!

We don't care if we ever get back.....
(to finish our homework and chores)
Josh (13) James (14) Jared (12) Jeremiah (12)
Yes we're really COOL... but we're really NICE guys too!
BASEBALL BURTON BOYS!
Jared at his very first baseball game, he had so much fun!
WE LOVE BASEBALL!
Wow..... this is a really long game
I still like it....I think!
Yeah for BASEBALL!

JEREMIAH AND JARED...THEY HAVE SUCH AN AMAZING FRIENDSHIP!
Go Beavers Go!!!
Our beautiful sweet Jayla
showing off her "beavers baseball cap"
BASEBALL! BASEBALL! BASEBALL!
Look at that beautiful Jayla smile.....
Her giggle is so amazing too!
**JAYLA GOT TO SPEND THE WHOLE NIGHT WITH HER FUN DAD AND BROTHERS**

5 comments:

Eva said...

What a sweet post. I love your family! Congratulations Jayla on the singing gig!
*Eva

Stacey said...

What a lucky girl. That is a once in a lifetime opportunity! She is so beautiful, and so are your boys!! I love you guys.

Jessica Duff said...

I didn't know that Jayla is going to do that. Sweet!

Kerry said...

I am pretty sure i have never seen such a beautiful family in my entire life!!!! Bless all of you.. your just simply rockstars!!!!

laurdacooj said...

That is so cool that Jayla got to sing... but I'm not that surprised because of her beautiful sweet singing voice that should be heard by everyone because its makes everyone feel so so good- espically me:)
I love you guys, and all those handsome boys too:)