Monday, March 16, 2009

WOW .....It's really been another year come and gone at the Burton's...

Its' really amazing to think that an entire year has gone by so quickly in our family! So many things have happened in our family in 2008 that have been wonderful and some that have been very difficult!
I'm so grateful for all of our sweet blessings and for our trials too...
It's always hard to try and go back and remember all the big events in our big family.
So I'm just going to try and touch the surface of our lives and some of our memories from 2008

5 comments:

Onkle Viktor said...

Congratulations - you are amazing, ted is amazing, and as mother frequently said - the are amazing.

Look how cute & young you two are for 25 years!

Onkle Viktor said...

A mother said -the Burtons ARE AMAZING!

Christy Wheeler said...

Glad to see you're back!

Onkle Viktor said...

Just saw the Hawaii vacation slideshow. Oh my goodness gracious! Wonderful. Jessica you are amazing! I'm still struggling on sharing my Flickr! Love you all.

Shelly and Scott said...

Melody,
I found your blog thru Isabelle's. Your family is beautiful. Congrats on 25 years. You look so young. Wow!! Time flys. Hope all is well. Love, Shelly Hansen Carter. I miss your sweet mom. The last time I saw her was in the Temple with your Dad Sealing one of Isabelle's daughters. What a great. Much love to the whole family.