Wednesday, March 5, 2008

TODAY IS FINALLY THE DAY WE THE "BURTONS" BECOME REAL BLOGGERS!!!


FEB.18,2008 ~ We got to have a 3 generation Birthday Party Beach Day at Cannon Beach! It was OPI'S 84th-wow, me-MOM 43,what? and sweet little JAYLA turned her special 8- YEAH!
Of course it was a typical freezing Oregon beach day but... no whimpy girls in this family! It was just so great to get to all be together to celebrate our birthdays and especially to get to have OMI and OPI with us too!
I love my life and I love my cute family!


7 comments:

Stacey said...

I'm so happy you're bloggers now! It's fun to see your cute faces. I miss you guys.

Christy Wheeler said...

yeah! you have a blog too! this is going to be so fun! I hope that your family is doing well! I miss you guys!

Heidi and Matt said...

Saw you on Jessica's page. Love looking at pictures of your cute cute family! Hope you don't mind me snooping! Love Heidi (Ashby)

laurdacooj said...

hi fun aunty melody! I'm so glad you have a blog! I love all these fun internet peeps into our lives, since we all live way to dang far away!! i love you so much and miss you so so much and think of you all the time! I love you!

Kristen said...

Hey, I found your blog off of Jessica's! Cute family! I love that you started a blog. And I'm glad you have a link to my page on your page! I will have to add you to mine.

I made my blog private, but send me an email (kristenlotz@hotmail.com) and I'll send you an invite so you can still look at it!

Marissa and Blaine said...

Hi cute Burton family! I look forward to reading more about your awesome family adventures!

Eva said...

I didn't know you had a blog! Just found it through Laurel's. More posts, more posts, more posts! Great seeing the whole fam in Uah last week.
Love,
Eva